Author Topic: Public Preview 4692 +...when?  (Read 686 times)

Sandy JMA

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 68
    • Email
Public Preview 4692 +...when?
« on: 2013-01-17, 15:56:58 »
Dezcom said just over a week ago that you're close to releasing the next build. Any idea when it's coming down the tube? I have a couple of fonts I was holding onto to try in it, but if it's still a ways off, I'll just use the current build.

Adam Twardoch (FontLab)

  • Product and marketing manager, Fontlab Ltd.
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 566
  • FontLab Studio 5.1.2, Mac OS X 10.6.8
    • FontLab
Re: Public Preview 4692 +...when?
« Reply #1 on: 2013-01-18, 01:55:01 »
It's hard to tell: we get internal builds from our developers, test them and if there are no critical problems, we release a public preview. I'd say it's a few weeks, not a few days.
Regards,
Adam Twardoch
Fontlab Ltd.

Sandy JMA

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 68
    • Email
Re: Public Preview 4692 +...when?
« Reply #2 on: 2013-01-19, 09:00:14 »
Thanks. I'll clear these a way...I'm sure there'll be more suitable work in a few weeks.