Learn how to use the forum

Bitfonter discount?

Discussion started on BitFonter

I notice you have a discounted bundle of Bitfonter and Fontlab Studio - is there any prospect of a discount on Bitfonter for those loyal customers who have owned FL Studio for some time?  Especially those who have 2 licences? ;D
#1 - 2011-01-17, 12:21

Sure, if you want to buy another FontLab Studio license :) A bundle is a bundle and requires both products be purchased at the same time.
#2 - 2011-01-19, 09:09
Regards,
Ted Harrison
Fontlab Ltd.

Very true, and a loyal customer is a loyal customer - but may not always remain so  ;)
#3 - 2011-01-19, 11:43

Sovereign counter, geordienz. You just lost 350 Dollars, Ted. If you would be a better businessman, you had offered it for 400 Dollars in a private message to geordienz.  :)
#4 - 2011-01-19, 15:30

Indeed; I have to say what does "a bundle is a bundle" mean?
#5 - 2011-06-21, 07:39
Michael Everson

Indeed; I have to say what does "a bundle is a bundle" mean?

The better question is "a bully is a bully". Young salesmen Ted Harrison will never understand that on such a small market as font design, every customer count, and has a strong affective relationship with Fontlab. But what would a Junior member know about that anyway ? Fontlab grows too fast, as it happens all too often, to keep the big picture in mind : there is a limited resource of customers, and each stupid remark depletes further an image capital itself finite...
Ted, please go back to used cars lots !
#6 - 2011-08-04, 03:52
Michel Bujardet
Match Fonts

Support+Docs, FontLab
Ha-ha-ha! Theodore Harrison is not the salesman, he is the president and co-founder of Fontlab Ltd. You should have known that being on such a small market as font design.
#7 - 2011-08-04, 04:07
Although we do try to track bug reports in the forums,
a much more reliable route is to use our bug report
form at <a href="https://support.fontlab.com">support.fontlab.com</a>

Members: